A professionally trained procurement and supply function delivers benefits for the organisation and its stakeholders by improving efficiency and effectiveness across the business.
Our training courses provide your staff with the knowledge to formulate the right procurement strategies, policies, and practices and the skills to effectively implement them.
Your employees will gain an advanced understanding of purchasing and supply management along with the key issues and developments which are shaping the modern business environment. They will be learning with people from a wide range of occupations and industries, and this variety of experience provides a stimulating, supportive learning environment, where best practice is shared so it can be adapted and implemented within your own organisation.
APA Procurement Training is a CIPS Centre of Excellence with an exceptional record of enabling students to achieve CIPS qualifications at all levels. We have been successfully delivering Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply training courses since 2000 and we have between us many years’ combined experience of leading professional purchasing and supply training courses.
Our strengths include:
- A great track record of achieving success for individuals and for organisations in both the private and public sectors.
- A flexible and responsive approach to training provision to suit individual and organisational needs and circumstances
- A wide range of clients that includes both big well known organisations and smaller growing businesses from a broad range of business sectors
- We are experienced examiners who understand the CIPS examination process and requirements
- An international perspective to the purchasing and supply context through our international provision of courses across Europe and beyond