Advanced Negotiation and Influencing
Want to enrol?Register your interest
Negotiation skills are a critical component of ensuring that your organisation gets the agreements you need to successfully pursue your goals and objectives.
This practical course will help you to refine your personal skills as commercial negotiators to enable you to achieve successful negotiation outcomes. Our workshop approach will then build on these skills to develop your negotiation capability through a selection of behavioural techniques such as Emotional Intelligence and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Understanding how influencing and persuasion skills contribute to a productive negotiation.
- Deal with difficult situations and interpersonal conflict
- Work more effectively as part of a negotiating team.
- Developing an effective strategy – the crucial role of research and preparation.
- The interpersonal skills and behaviours of an effective negotiator.
- Understanding your own style and skills as a negotiator.
- How to improve your persuasion and influencing skills.
- Achieving the deal and improving the working relationship.