Want to enrol?Register your interest
Apprenticeships are work based training programmes designed around the needs of employers. The procurement apprenticeship leads to an internationally recognised professional qualification in Procurement and Supply awarded by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
Apprenticeships are a proven way of creating a more effective workforce. By harnessing fresh new talent and addressing your skills gaps directly, you can ensure that your organisation has access to the practical skills and qualifications it needs now and for the future.
Over 136,000 workplaces throughout the UK offer Apprenticeships because they understand the benefits that apprentices can bring to their business.
Apprenticeships can be used to train both new and existing employees at qualification levels 3, 4 and 5.
The procurement apprenticeship programme is 18months - 2 years in duration, and individuals or groups can start at any time throughout the year.
Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship Level 4
We are registered as an approved training provider for the Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship standard.
Our apprenticeship delivery includes:
● flexible provision tailored to your organisation's requirements
● individual learning plans, covering standard competencies, knowledge and behaviours
● face-to-face workshops either at our study centre or on-site depending on numbers
● taught by our professional trainers
● regular progress reviews with employer, mentor, assessor and apprentice
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information