CIPS Advanced Certificate
Want to enrol?Register your interest
The CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply is designed for those in an operational role who need the capability to carry out all tasks associated with procurement and supply operations efficiently and effectively.
It will provide you with the tools to really add value to your role and to the business, including developing the knowledge to understand demand management, arrange supply logistics, source new products and services more effectively, understand suppliers’ costs and pricing, administer new contracts and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders.
No former procurement qualifications or professional experience is necessary to enrol on this programme. It is ideal for junior buyers, supporting roles and those with under 2 years' experience in procurement or supply chain management. It is also an excellent course if you have procurement responsibilities as part of a wider role or if you are new to the field and want to develop your contribution and effectiveness.
This course consists of the following five units:
- CIPS Unit L3M1 - Procurement and Supply Environments (previously AC1 Procurement and Supply Environments)
- CIPS Unit L3M3 - Contract Administration (previously AC2 Procurement and Supply Operations)
- CIPS Unit L3M2 - Ethical Procurement and Supply (previously AC3 Procurement and Supply Workflow)
- CIPS Unit L3M6 - Socially Responsible Warehousing and Distribution (previously AC4 Inventory and Logistics Operations)
- CIPS Unit L3M4 - Team Dynamics and Change (previously AC5 Procurement and Supply Relationships)