Understanding Organisation Spend
Want to enrol?Register your interest
Strategic supply management can be a key driver of better corporate performance and increased competitiveness. Spend analysis is the most critical component of this and effective practice here is essential to achieving world-class performance.
This short course provides a comprehensive introduction to this important subject. It starts by examining what spend analysis really is and exploring its importance for the organisation and the benefits that it can help to deliver. A process of spend analysis is then outlined, and the detail of what it specifically involves at each stage is clarified. The course finishes by introducing a variety of ways that the outcomes of the process can be used to help your organization achieve its full potential.
This course is aimed at managers of all organisational functions and anyone involved in procurement, supply chain management, operations, and finance.
- What is spend analysis?
- Importance of spend analysis and the benefits for the organisation
- Spend analysis process:
- Categorising spend – categories of spend vs categories of supply
- Analysing spend – understanding costs and total costs of ownership
- Segmenting spend – prioritising addressable spend
- Opportunity identification and sourcing strategies