- APA Procurement Training is a leading provider of CIPS professional qualification courses, based in the West of England and is a CIPS Centre of Excellence.
- Since 2000, we have worked successfully with a wide range of individuals and organisations in the UK and across Europe to help achieve their procurement and supply chain development goals. We are experts in procurement and supply chain training.
- We have an exceptional record of enabling learners to achieve qualification success, with an examination pass rate of over 95% in the last three years.
- At APA Procurement Training learning is currently delivered through our Virtual Study Centre with online, interactive teaching.
- We provide a modern, cost effective method of study with supported e-learning and pre-recorded webinars to support your ongoing study.
A flexible approachDownload
● Our range of learning programmes is flexible, responsive and designed to best meet individual circumstances, experience and educational attainment.
● Our CIPS programme offers a choice of study formats which deliver the syllabus at four qualification levels, from Advanced Certificate to Professional Diploma.
● We provide a wide selection of tailored short courses, focused on developing competencies in key areas.
● Modern apprenticeship programmes: L4-Commercial Procurement and Supply Standard and L3-Procurement & Supply Assistant Standard.
● For all of our courses, you can usually choose from a range of flexible study options, including structured classroom training via our Virtual Study Centre at our centre, distance learning, based at home or work, in-company training at company premises ands residential training at convenient external locations.
Further details on course deliveries and costs can be found here:
APA Procurement Training has an exceptional record of working with students to achieve exam success. For the last 3 years, the pass rate achieved by our learners has exceeded 95% across all of our CIPS subject areas.