A flexible approach
● Our range of learning programmes is flexible, responsive and designed to best meet individual circumstances, experience and educational attainment.
● Our CIPS programme offers a choice of study formats which deliver the syllabus at four qualification levels, from Advanced Certificate to Professional Diploma.
● We provide a wide selection of tailored short courses, focused on developing competencies in key areas.
● Modern apprenticeship programmes: L4-Commercial Procurement and Supply Standard and L3-Procurement & Supply Assistant Standard.
● For all of our courses, you can usually choose from a range of flexible study options, including structured classroom training via our Virtual Study Centre at our centre, distance learning, based at home or work, in-company training at company premises ands residential training at convenient external locations.
Further details on course deliveries and costs can be found here:
Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply Timetable
Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
COURSE TIMETABLE 2020 - 2021
Advanced Negotiation and Influencing
Downloadable guide – see Advanced Negotiation and Influencing PDF
APA Procurement and Supply Terms and Conditions
These are our standard terms and conditions which you should read before booking any courses with us. You should understand that by booking any courses, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please print a copy for future reference.
CIPS Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Timetable
CIPS Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply
COURSE TIMETABLE 2020‐2021
CIPS Advanced Diploma in procurement and supply
Downloadable guide – see CIPS Advanced Diploma PDF
CIPS Course Programme
All CIPS qualifications span an academic year in duration. They consist of 5 modules which are normally studied individually on a term by term basis, starting in September, November, February, March and May. The modules are non-sequential which means that there is no requirement to have studied one before another and that you can start the course at any of these times through the year. Our flexible study options mean that these courses can be studied at your own pace and in a way that best suits your circumstances.
- Page 1 of 3
- next ›