- With CIPS qualifications you could earn £150,000 more, over the course of your career, than without.
- Learning can be extremely rewarding both personally and professionally. It can help you to gain confidence, improve your performance and develop the skills and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
- CIPS professional qualifications represent an industry-driven, internationally recognised standard of excellence. They reflect current, emerging and best practices in procurement and supply chain management in a rapidly changing world. Achieving them gives you status in the profession, helps you to develop your current role and expands your future horizons.
At APA Procurement Training, we follow three basic principles:
- Whatever your experience or educational background, we will support you to obtain your CIPS qualification. Over the last three years, our students have achieved a pass rate of over 95%
- What you learn should be transferable to your work, to improve your personal performance, to contribute effectively to organisation success and to enhance your career prospects
- You should always enjoy your studies!
We look forward to working with you to help you to achieve your learning goals.